The Lady Amelia Experience allows you to come the day before to settle in this peaceful country retreat and be pampered by our exceptional butler-style service team. All luxurious bedrooms can be reserved for several days, perfect for your family and friends that travel from abroad to attend your perfect weekend.
Rudby Hall becomes your own over an extended weekend or several days throughout the week for a quintessential English experience. Imagine welcoming your close friends and family the day before your wedding to stay and start the celebration early, making Rudby Hall your own, with a gourmet meal or cocktail party. Part for the evening, with the groom taking residence in the Captain’s Suite overlooking the whole estate whilst his soon to be wife takes pride of place in the breathtakingly beautiful Bridal Suite.
The ultimate wedding experience...
The Lady Amelia Experience includes
• Exclusive use of all of Rudby Hall for your Wedding Ceremony and/or Wedding Reception
• Exclusive use of Rudby Hall's private grounds for you Wedding Photographs
• 5 Luxury Double Bedrooms per night (all 13 suites are reserved for you and your guests)
• Bespoke set-up for the daytime and evening functions
• A red carpet reception
• White table linen and napkins
• A beautiful silver cake stand and knife
• An easel for your table plan
Rudby Hall can accommodate from 30 to up to 105 day guests in one reception room, 150 day guests over two reception rooms or in a marquee and a maximum of 150 evening guests.
Schedule a Viewing
We are delighted to welcome you to Rudby Hall to discuss your exciting plans and show you around our stately home and grounds.
Feel free to call us on 01642 701839 to arrange a viewing or book a convenient time below.